Holy tragedy

2008.08.26 11:21

Perhaps 조회 수:239 추천:40

Holy tragedy - Baek Hyojeen(Andoh Jeen) Hit by an ancient flood A wolf’s den is destroyed A raven’s news that all is drowned Wolf sudden climbs the highest mountain Behind ancient history far away A raven’s cry is coming closer Sky’s black curtain comes down Wolf sees through the whole edge The moon looks like a low door Wolf screams for worship of nostalgia God is there, sweeps the moon into his drawer, is gone So fast Wolf’s eye is icy with sharp pain Now black sky’s lips are an appetite or a sigh? Wolf screams “Yes, gone, thank God. Remember I’ll toss the moon to see who is fair. But you find next day. Bring me back my nostalgia!” Curse words? Struggling?  Oh the earth is vanishing with delusion of virtue And the moon is gone with Wolf’s nostalgia Wolf’s grimace writhed, and Raven only peers Again the curtain goes up at the edge of the earth God is there, seeing Wolf, Tossing the moon for me? Your nostalgia is upside or downside of the moon? God is Drugging Wolf with the whole nostalgia with bliss Holy tragedy is the whole nostalgia of ancient history.

회원:
새 글:
등록일:

오늘:
어제:
전체: