오연희의 문학서재

오늘:
어제:
전체:

이달의 작가

Yesterday-Yes a day

2006.08.04 18:26

박상준 조회 수:344 추천:74

감독 : Just Jaeckin 주연 : Françoise Fabian / Dayle Haddon 제작 : 1977년 / 프랑스 <엠마뉴엘><르네의 사생활>로 유명한 프랑스의 애로영화감독 Just Jaeckin의 작품인 이영화는 록히드 사건을 소재로 세계정가를 뒤집어놓은 끌로드 부인의 행각을 다룬영화 차탈레이,보봐리,엠마뉴엘부인이 그렇듯 끌로드부인도 자유분방한 부인으로나온다 음악은 Serge Gainsbourg가 맡았으며, 테마 송은 그의 부인인 Jane Birkin이 불렸다 솔직히 영화보다 Jane Birkin의 목소리가 더 애로틱하다 영화보다 음악이 더 유명한 영화중 하나다 *********************************** Yesterday-Yes a day Like any day,alone again for every Day seemed the same sad way, to pass the day The sun went down without me Suddenly someone else has touched my shadow He said, Hellow Yesterday-Yes a day Like any day,alone again for every Day seemed the same sad way He tried to say What did you do without me Why are you crying alone on your shadow He said, I know Yesterday-Yes a day Like any day,alone again for every Day seemed the same sad way The sun went down without you Folling me in his arms because his shadow He said, Let's go Yesterday-Yes a day Like any day,alone again for every Day seemed the same sad way, to pay the day Living my lie without him Don't let him go away he's found my shadow Don't let, It go Yesterday-Yes a day, But to day No I don't care if others say It's the same sad way to pass the day Cos they all live without if Without making love in the shadows To day I know