nothing

2006.11.09 17:16

タカシ 조회 수:321 추천:44

LONE Christopher Lewis Spencer Sittin' neath a tree, half cut at a quarter to three Middle of june, still too early for the moon Nothin' to do or see, no bliss, but no misery No wife, no life, no strife Is nothing more perfect to me, Then being neath a tree at a quarter to three -------------------------------------------------- These --For My Sworn Brothers--- A. J. ( Baek Hyo-Jeen) I am not alone, I am always with the world singing of all the life, and I cannot sing in Your way, But the nature receives me. I say softly Under the sky, Time has its way with You there, And the world has its own. ------------------------------------------------------- For friends A. J. I am a Poet too The poet is like a fat butterfly, fat butterfly ! So fat, could not fly among sweet flowers So the poet misses a flower folding its wings, So the poet tells a lot of sweet lies, so sweet lies, So I sent the poet a Queen’s stamps. Hello, hello, I am Walid from Egypt. – From WALID KAMAL GHARIEB and his Friend( A. J.) 2006-05-30 PS---------------my korean font PC is Broken.............. 韓国語のフォントのパソコン(IBM)が、、、壊れてしまいました。。。

회원:
새 글:
등록일:

오늘:
어제:
전체: