박영호 서재 DB

음악감상실

| 박영호의 창작실 | 목로주점 | 갤러리 | 공지사항 | 문화영상 | 일반영상 | 영상시 | 그림감상실 | 독자마당 | 음악감상실 |

나 홀로 길을가네/Dmitri Hvorostovsky, Baritone

2008.06.25 13:21

박영호 조회 수:186 추천:4

Russian Traditional Vyhazhu adin ja na dorogu (I walk out onto the path alone) 나 홀로 길을가네 Lermontov (1814 - 1841) Text I come out to the path, alone, Night and wildness are referred to God, Through the mist, the road gleams with stone, Stars are speaking in the shinning lot. 나 홀로 길을 가네.. 안개 사이로 자갈 길이 빛을 비춘다.. 밤은 고요하고 사막은 하나님께 주의를 기울이며 별은 별에게 말한다.. There is grave and wonderful in heaven; Earth is sleeping in a pale-blue light... Why is then my heart such pined and heavy? Is it waiting or regretting plight? 하늘은 얼마나 장엄하고 놀라운지! 땅은 푸른 빛을 받으며 잠을 자네.. 그런데 왜 나는 고통스럽고 힘든 것일까? 무언가를 기다리는데서 오는 것일까? 무언가를 슬퍼하는데서 오는 것일까? I expect that nothing more goes, And for past I do not have regret, I wish only freedom and repose, I would fall asleep and all forget... I would like to fall asleep forever, But without cold sleep of death: Let my breast be full of dozing fervor For the life, and heave in gentle breath; 아무 것도 기다릴 것이 없는데.. 지난 일을 슬퍼할 것도 없고 나는 자유와 평안을 찾을 뿐이다.. 괴로움.. 잠이 들었으면! 그러나 무덤의 그 차가운 잠은 아니고 내 가슴에 생명의 힘이 코를 골며 나의 가슴이 고요히 숨을 쉬며 들어올려지도록 그렇게 영원히 잠들고 싶다.. So that enchanting voice would ready Day and night to sing to me of love, And the oak, evergreen and shady, Would decline to me and rustle above. 달콤한 목소리가 온 밤과 온 낮.. 나의 귀를 애무하며 사랑을 노래하여 주었으면.. 내 위로 영원히 푸른 검은 떡갈나무가 고개숙이고 쉬쉬 소리를 내어주었으면.. Dmitri Hvorostovsky, Baritone Ossipov Russian Folk Orchestra Nikolai Kalinin , cond 1991 년 녹음