박영호 서재 DB

문화영상

| 박영호의 창작실 | 목로주점 | 갤러리 | 공지사항 | 문화영상 | 일반영상 | 영상시 | 그림감상실 | 독자마당 | 음악감상실 |

기다림의 나무/Chris Spracklen Photography"

2008.12.05 16:00

박영호 조회 수:175 추천:5

.. "기다림의 나무 /Chris Spracklen Photography

기다림의 나무... Chris Spracklen Photography Trees at the Rec Trees at the Rec By: Chris Spracklen 내가 한 그루 나무였을 때 나를 흔들고 지나가는 그대는 바람이였네 세월은 덧없이 흘러 그대 얼굴이 잊혀 갈 때쯤 그대 떠나간 자리에 나는 한 그루 나무가 되어 그대를 기다리리 눈이 내리면 늘 빈약한 가슴으로 다가오는 그대 잊혀진 추억들이 눈발 속에 흩날려도 아직은 황량한 그곳에 홀로 서서 잠 못 들던 숱한 밤의 노래를 부르리라 기다리지 않아도 찾아오는 어둠 속에 서글펐던 지난날의 노래를 부르리라 내가 한 그루 나무였을 때 나를 흔들고 지나간 그대는 바람이었네 기다림의 나무 / 이정하 Misty morning on the A37 Misty morning on the A37 By: Chris Spracklen Lone tree in the mist Lone tree in the mist By: Chris Spracklen Misty morning, Martock Misty morning, Martock By: Chris Spracklen Evening glow Evening glow By: Chris Spracklen Start of the bluebells Start of the bluebells By: Chris Spracklen Walking through the bluebells Walking through the bluebells By: Chris Spracklen As far as the eye can see! As far as the eye can see! By: Chris Spracklen Walk in the woods Walk in the woods By: Chris Spracklen Moat walk, Great Chalfield Manor Moat walk, Great Chalfield Manor By: Chris Spracklen Fence and path, The Vyne Fence and path, The Vyne By: Chris Spracklen Shady lane Shady lane By: Chris Spracklen Trees at the Rec Trees at the Rec By: Chris Spracklen Reflection in Loch Garten Reflection in Loch Garten By: Chris Spracklen Leaves!! Leaves!! By: Chris Spracklen Before and after Photoshop Before and after Photoshop By: Chris Spracklen House and pond, Lake District House and pond, Lake District By: Chris Spracklen Mist over Ullswater Mist over Ullswater By: Chris Spracklen Boathouse, Ullswater Boathouse, Ullswater By: Chris Spracklen Acer and Pantheon 2008 Acer and Pantheon 2008 By: Chris Spracklen Turf bridge, Stourhead Turf bridge, Stourhead By: Chris Spracklen Bottom lake, Stourhead Bottom lake, Stourhead By: Chris Spracklen Bridge and colours, Stourhead Bridge and colours, Stourhead By: Chris Spracklen All the colours of autumn All the colours of autumn By: Chris Spracklen Classic autumnal beauty Classic autumnal beauty By: Chris Spracklen Acer and Pantheon Acer and Pantheon By: Chris Spracklen Blossom and tree, Stourhead Blossom and tree, Stourhead By: Chris Spracklen Do the swans know it's autumn? Do the swans know it's autumn? By: Chris Spracklen Robin at Stourhead Robin at Stourhead By: Chris Spracklen Little folly, Stourhead Little folly, Stourhead By: Chris Spracklen Golden glow, Stourhead Golden glow, Stourhead By: Chris Spracklen Sundown at Burrow Hump Sundown at Burrow Hump By: Chris Spracklen Sunset by Bridport Sunset by Bridport By: Chris Spracklen Clump of trees Clump of trees By: Chris Spracklen Burrow Hill Burrow Hill By: Chris Spracklen Farm lane near Dittisham Farm lane near Dittisham By: Chris Spracklen Chris Spracklen Photography Chris Spracklen: Photographer at photo.net I'm a church pastor who's been shooting digitally for about 4 years ~ as of August 2006! It's a hobby that helps me unwind and one that overflows into my work, by way of cards, posters, PowerPoint slides, etc. It's also a hobby that pays for itself as I've shot a few weddings and sold a few images via my Photoase page. I've also had a few images published in books and magazines, which is very satisfying. I've still got a great deal to learn, but most of what I've picked up so far has been down to the very helpful tutorials in Digital Photo magazine and the advice I've had from friends on Photo.net and the excellent PhotoPoints site. Thanks for your thoughts and comments ~ I appreciate them all. Best regards, Chris. Personal home page/http://www.pbase.com/moorlands Shepherd Moons 1991 All Track... Enya 시 Creamrose님 음악 촬리님 사진출처 http://photo.net/ 편집 하얀나리 20081129 * 다른 곳에 올리실 때에는 편집자의 이름도 함께 올려주시길 부탁드립니다. 감사합니다.